Bed Wedges are designed for patients requiring head, back or leg elevation. Eliminates the need to stack or prop pillows that constaintly shift. Removeable cover included, with a wide variety of sizes available.
Bed WedgesElectric Hospital Bed
Electric Hospital Beds for your home comes with an easy to use hand pendant which electrically controls the positioning of the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver. Electric Hospital Beds include side-rails and standard mattress. Durham Medical provides a wide selection of mattress options should you wish to upgrade. We offer professional set up and delivery.
Electric Hospital Bed
ETUDE Home Care Bed
- Back Height: 15″ min. – 23″ max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Dimensions: Dimensions Overall: 36″W x 88″L
- Sleep Surface: 36″W x 80″L
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. patient weight 450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories
- Warranty: All Welds 5 years, Mechanical/electrical 2 years
The new Invacare® ETUDE HC Homecare Bed™ is the ideal choice for community home care. With its attractive aesthetics, flexible design, simple operation and easy handling, it is one of the most versatile homecare beds on the market. The ETUDE HC is the only advanced homecare bed to offer Shear Management Technology as a standard feature, reducing shear and friction providing superior comfort and safety.
ETUDE Home Care Bed
- Built in dual height brackets allow the bed to be lowered to an industry best 7.8″ in height
- Simplistic design allows for tool free assembly and maintenance
- 8 function hand control enables the user or caregiver to lock out functions for increased safety
- Conforms to the IEC bed standard IEC60601-2-52 and siderails have all met the demands for strength and entrapment guidelines required in the new safety standards for beds
Home Style Bed Rail
- Dimensions: 40″ W x 86.5″ L
- Sleep Surface: 36″ W x 80″ L
- Product Weight Capacity: 360 lbs. patient weight
440 lbs. inclusive of all accessories
- Frame: 5 years
- Actuators: 3 years
- Pendant and Electronics: 2 years
Stay safe in your existing bed at home. Features four bar rails constructed of chrome-plated steel rails and cross braces. Rail length is from 46″ to 72″ (115cm to 180cm). Crossbar width is 29″ to 44″ (72.5cm to 110cm). Height is 20″ (50cm). Weighs 28 lbs (12.7kg)
Home Style Bed RailM Rail
The M-Rail is ergonomically designed to provide optimal hand positioning, making the task of getting out of bed easier and more comfortable. The unique contour and non-slip foam of the handrail reduces the chance of injury while promoting safety. The M-Rail’s strong nylon webbing safety strap and foam mattress grips allow for secure support, and for protection from falling out of bed. Because the M-Rail requires no tools and is easily dismantled and portable, many choose to take their M-Rail with them from one place to another. The M-Rail will fit from single to King sized beds, and is an excellent choice for residential settings. Height 17″ (43 cm). Width 18″ (46 cm). Length under bed 38″ (97 cm). Weight capacity 250 lb. (115kg).
M RailOver Bed Table
This over bed table is finished in a walnut coloured laminate for ease of cleaning. The large top section tilts and has a ledge to stop items from sliding off. The steel frame is mounted on casters. The “H” shaped base allows only partial wheelchair access. Table top size 15″ x 32″ (38 cm x 81 cm) in total. The non tilting side plate is 8″ x 15″ (20 cm x 38 cm). The height adjusts from 28″ to 46″ (70 cm to 115 cm). Some assembly required.
Over Bed TableSmart Rail
The Smart Rail is an innovative bed assist rail designed for those of us requiring a little help for moving, standing and transferring in and out of bed.
Unlike fixed-style bed rails, our Smart Rail can unlock and pivot outwards to provide better standing support with less reaching and twisting.
Smart RailSuper Bar
The Super Bar is a horizontal pivoting and locking bar that mounts to the Super Pole, suitable for clients who require moderate assistance to achieve small steps during transfers.