Airgo® Comfort-Plus™ – 700-841
Airgo® Comfort-Plus™ Lightweight Transport Chair
For who you are, where you live, what you need…
Airgo® Comfort-Plus™ – 700-841
The new and improved Airgo transport chair now has more security and comfort enhancing features then ever before. Flip-back detachable arms make easier to transfer in and out, or simply get closer to a table. And, added side panels help protect from bumps and bangs along the way. Anatomically correct armrest height along with heel loops on the easy-adjust swing-away footrests make it even more secure and comfortable to sit in. Comfort-grip™ wheels provide shock absorption, better brake performance, and they’re easier to clean.
• Anatomically correct seat-to-armrest height for a naturally erect posture
• Detachable full flip-back armrests for effortless transfer
• Fold-down back for easy transportation and storage
• Comfort-Grip 8″ wheels, for in- and outdoor use and easy maintenance
• Removable push-in swing-away footrests with tool-free adjustment of length for greater comfort.
• Easy-adjust footrests with heel-loops for added support and comfort. Heel-loops and seatbelt included as standard features for increased safety.
• Dual locking rear wheels for safe, secure transfers.
• Chip-resistant finishing and no sharp edges on hardware.
• Lightweight and compact weighing only 9.2 kg.
• Weight capacity: 300 lb (136 kg).
• Each chair is assigned a unique serial number located on the bottom crossbar for effective after-sale product support.
• Comes complete with bilingual instruction manual and a tool package.BZ600 Wheelchair
The timeless standard good for every day mobility and long lasting quality.
- The Breezy 600 frame and crossbrace are manufactured using lightweight aluminum. Eliminating unnecessary weight gives you the ability to maneuver within your space easier than ever.
- With seat heights ranging from 13″ to 20.5″, the Breezy 600 is suitable for many different users and environments. From foot propelling to easy transfers to beds and other tall surfaces, the Breezy 600 has a solution for you.
- The Breezy 600's versatility is in its numerous options. A variety of footrests, armrests, tires, plus unique features including One Arm Drive and projection handrims make the Breezy 600 a great option to meet a wide range of needs.
ExperienceQuickie 2 Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
The QUICKIE 2 is versatile, modular, and available in an endless number of configurations. An industry favorite lightweight folding wheelchair for over 30 years.
Quickie 2 Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
- The versatility of the Quickie 2 is in its modular wheelchair frame that adapts with you as your function, body, and environment change. Independent, interchangeable frame components accommodate changing conditions without having to replace the entire wheelchair. You're always getting the best from your Quickie 2.
- With more options for rear wheels, casters, armrests, hangers, and footrests, and more opportunities to customize frame angles and measurements, the Quickie 2 wheelchair is built to be an extension of you. Choose from the depth-adjustable or angle-adjustable backs, Quickie Xtender™ Power Assist wheels, or the new zero-maintenance 5-Spoke Mag wheels. A pound lighter per pair than the traditional 6-spoke mag, this option features a closed spoke design to prevent debris build-up and is available at no charge.
- The Quickie 2's new Swing-in/Swing-out hanger (pictured left) design features an intuitive bi-directional release lever that follows your hand's movement and a tapered locking mechanism that prevents loosening over time. The Elevating/Articulating Legrest includes 2″ of height adjustment to better align with the knee joint for a natural motion. Audible clicks index its position as it is elevated. The new hemi frame that aligns with the seat rail, when combined with the new hemi hanger, allows for 1/2″ lower front seat heights.
- Love the Quickie 2, but looking for something with an edge? The Quickie 2's minimalist counterpart, the Quickie 2 Lite, features an extremely lightweight, modular wheelchair frame with a rounded rear for unique style and either fixed or swing-away front hangers. The Quickie 2 HP™, or High Performance, was built for an active user looking for the most rigid ride available from a folding frame.